Americans expect a recession, did we forget about the DVD - "THE SECRET"

Americans expect a recession, did we forget about the DVD - "THE SECRET"
By adleinternational
www.thesecret.tv touches upon the power of cultivating our thoughts and minds to positve thinking.
As a realists and factual person, it is very hard for me sometimes to hope and believe from what I can analytically tally.
However, all these years of trials, pitfalls, challenges lies survival and miracles. Perhaps, my faith has endured on perhaps it is just basically my personality.
I do know that material things that sorround us on day to day is what makes myself and importance.
Yes, it is true that I am an activists and fighter especially if it is with a cause against greedy monopolies and ursurers.
But, in the end of the day as we meditate our travails we try to ascend to a deeper understanding what makes us tick and why we exists.
So do we really think recession is coming, is already here, is unevitable?
I just want to remind humanity that we might not believe or not about what christmas is about but can we at least believe and agree that money is what makes People.
PEOPLE FIRST, THEN MONEY, THEN THINGS...quoted from Suze Orman.

Comments

Popular Posts