The Power of Giving might be the key for Realtors



In my own experience when we give back to God we will receive 10x what we have given.





Sometimes, it might not be that logical especially when we don't have so much for daily needs anyways.





Yet, my faith has shown me the light all these years of ups and downs.





So when a Realtor friend asked me today what more marketing campaigns she needs to do in order to get more leads, I simply told her to try the Power of Giving.





In the years that I have seen $1.00 to the offerring plate or even $0.25, it will come back 10x.





So perhaps, we can use the power of reverse pyschology in today's real estate foreclosure crisis.





After all, when we given, it is a great feeling and no marketing campaign is more powerful.





Alex Esguerra



http://www.bloglines.ws/

Comments

Popular Posts